Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to create SAP WebBlog

stefan_koehler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

maybe i misunderstood the mail or the blog page is not working.

I have requested a blog by "Post a Blog" and input all my data. After i have confirmed my request i got an e-mail with the following text:

>Please use the following address: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/cs/junior/home/

>You'll see blogger links at the top. Select "Create New Weblog Post". (Sometimes you'll get your application page again, which means the change was not yet implemented. Try logging into the Weblogging area of SDN/BPX first and then try the link again. If that still doesn't work, please write sapnetwork @ sap.com)."

I don't see a "Create new Weblog Post" link on the blogger overview page, so what does "Sometimes you'll get your application page again, which means the change was not yet implemented." mean?

Have i done something wrong or is it taking some time to be updated?

Regards

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, I see you in the system as a webbloger approved, so you should be able to access by the method I mentioned above. If the problem persists, sdn@sap.com please .

stefan_koehler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Marilyn,

thanks for your efforts. I had to update my blogger profile again and now i can see the links.

Thanks!

Regards

Stefan

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

More likely you timed out of your session (happens every 2 hours). I would clear cache, close browser, go back in and sign in to SCN and then try using the link again. I'll also check your account and make sure you are listed as weblogger.