Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have a situation after creating a sales order with order type ZOR

a. My pricing procedure ZMAPRC is not being used in sales order but instead RVAA01 is coming up.

b. PR00 condition record does not appear on item conditon screen

c. I have a condition ZM01 to determine freight. Condition ZM01 appears on the order, but no rate is determined. The pricing condition analysis lists a message for ZM01: "Condition has been found (without condition record)".

what went wrong?

thanx for any solutions

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My answer to your question c:

Go to maintain condition types in IMG -> pricing and see whether any access sequence is assigned for your condition type ZM01. If not assign a access sequence.

You get message "Condition has been found (without condition record)" if access sequence field is blank.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My answer to your question b:

In pricing procedure ZMAPRC, on the PR00 line, see what requirement has been assigned.

If the line item does not meet requirement, the condition is ignored.

Former Member
0 Kudos

my answer to your question a:

Go to OVKK - pricing procedure determination in sales doc and see what pricing procedure has been assinged for your sales area, document type & customer pricing procedure. If pricing procedure is not indicated as ZMAPRC, change it to ZMAPRC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manisha,

a. My pricing procedure ZMAPRC is not being used in sales order but instead RVAA01 is coming up.

Go to OVKK and do the pricing procedure determination. ie for the combination of your sales area(Sales Org + Dis Channel + Div) + Doc pricing procedure (A incase of OR) + customer pricing procedure (1 which you can see in customer master sales area tab)*

-

> Pricing Procedure : maintain it as ZMARPC

b. PR00 condition record does not appear on item conditon screen

After assigning the above pricing check if PR00 is part of ZMARPC, then it will list in item conditions.

c. I have a condition ZM01 to determine freight. Condition ZM01 appears on the order, but no rate is determined. The pricing condition analysis lists a message for ZM01: "Condition has been found (without condition record)".

it probably can mean there is an alternative calculation type which has derived the value for ZM01 condition. You can check in V/08 for your pricing procedure.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto OVKK and assign u r priceing procedure to u r sales areacuPPDocPP

and u r ZMO1 condition type might be assigned as manual and enter condition record for zmo1 in VK11

and for PR00 to appear in condition tab check in V/08 against PR00 whether u have put "X" in print column

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

check for the pricing procedure determination. I think the system is picking up RVAA01 because it is assigned.

If you want to change it back to ZMAPRC, go to

SPRO --> SD --> Basic functions --> Pricing --> pricing procedure determination.

Assigne your sales area + customer PP (1) + document pricing procedure (A) + ZMAPRC.

You can check from the condition analysis in the order, which pricing procedure the system is taking.

Prase