cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment cost calculation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

can any SDN guys explain me the shipment cost calucalation how the process takes place.is there any separte pricing procedure for that one. if there where we assign these procedure to which document? where the cost is get added ? weather, sales order or shipment or invoice etc

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes we have one other than regular pricing procedure for capturing the shipment cost.

First the cost will be calsulated and then there is one condition type which will be availble in shipment cost pricing procedure, that we need to assign in our std pricing procedure then the system will start takeing the pricing condition record.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Yes we do have a differnt pricing procedure for shipping cost and we assign that with shipping document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

wheather this cost can be seen in invoice ultimately. or else where we can see.this is main doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

This will reflect in invoice.

Here one morething i will suggest you, that in sap actually we are mapping the business process. we can't say the business process owner to run the business according to SAP. However here and there we are flexible but we can't change the basic flow of business. So if we get this type of doubt we can think acoording to the real time business processes. And more than 95%that will be correct.

I am suggesting just to creat a conseption, However it is always better to get cleared our dowbts.