cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have a requriement in dunning letter, where we need to avoid level 0 details ..and display the resrt .can any one let me know how to restríct the 0 level details .

regards,

KK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is Dunning?

Dunning is remainder notice, dunning level used for

calculation of due dates, maximum dunning levels are 9.

With dunning levels, maximum is 9 but minimum is not 4. Even you can have one level which we often call as Friendly reminders or payment reminders. Usually most of the companies use 3 or 4 levels for dunning.

For certain group of customers you can restrict the level of dunning, basing on the history of the customer. For example you have a customer who is good enough to receive only 2 level of notices (though your procedure got 4 levels). At this situation you can place a dunning key on desired level, which will stop sending further notices to him.

At each level you can chose the wording like first reminder very soft and the next little strong and the other too strong.. so on. or maintain the same pace at all levels.

At each level you can add any additional charges for the overdue customers.

I hope this will be clear for you.

Reward points if useful.

Cheers,

Swamy Kunche.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

before doing the dunning we will configur the levels in SPRO.

so while configuring the levels we can restrict the 0 level details.i think u better consult your functional people in ur place.

reward me if useful....

thanks,

gupta pullipudi