cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in Sales order - Consumption account not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am facing an error in Sales order - 'Consumption account not found'. The scenario is third party. In sales order, it says 'Consumption account not found'. the item category is TAS and scedule line category has general modification key 'VKA'. And as it is third party, thr is no movement type for the schedule line category. The valuation class of the material is 3334 (software services). I was thinking In OBYC, under GBB key, this combination of my val. grping code+ 3334 + VKA and relevant GLs shud exist.

But in my development client, i dont get any error for the same material. And in thr also, thr is no mention of entry like above combination in OBYC. So its making me think that its not config error. But its an issue of master data or GL data.

Please help me . This is critical.

-Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I also received the same message & was working on it for 2 days & lastly i got the solution.

Go to T-CODE : OMWN & tick in the last box with respect to the datas maintained.

It will surely work.

Reply if it works....................

Regards

Vaibhav Pawar

Edited by: Vaibhav Pawar on May 20, 2008 5:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your observation is perfectly write, the possible errors are

1. Check the combination of Account modifier of Purchase order account assignmnet or PR. Based on the modifier and check the relevent combination in OBYC

Valuation ClassAccount ModifierIf Groups is there + Transaction Event Key + Gl Accounts

2. If GL Account is available then check the GL Master through FS00 for validation of mandatory consumption is required and i feel there is no issue with material master.

Rewards if it helps

Regards

Goutham