cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to differentiate XML messagess to Others ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are receiving some XML messages from XI 3.0 to mail, XML messages is very long and different type of errors like mapping or adaptors and so on...

My question is how to differentiate thease messages to diffrent user for example if we received mapping errro goes through abap users... if adaptors goes through basis users someting like that...

is anyone tell me procedure for that ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Awan,

unfortunatley I did not completely understood your question, but I will just write some comments here.

With CCMS and Alerting the errors and alerts are shown and these alerts could be send via aut reaction methods to different email addresses. To be configured in CCMS.

Is this what you are targeting?

Best regards,

Silvia

Former Member
0 Kudos

O i am sorry!!! I wasn't talk about CCMS alerts, I am trying to seutp with XML messages which is comes from SXMB_MONI

Thanks anyway!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Satyagadadas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define different ALERT Categories to different user groups

as required and use this categories in ALERTS rules.

Like for mapping error use correspodning category and adapter error

corresponding category.

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But I dont think we can assign alerts based on error type but only based on Adapter engine or Integration engine or both.. in Alert Configuration on RWB..

VJ

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Adding to Aamir Post

>i need that information to mail

>not all big messages but couple of line as i maintion before...

With the help of BPM we can find the Status and as per that with the help of Mail Adapter you can send Messages

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>My question is how to differentiate thease messages to >>diffrent user for example if we received mapping errro goes >>through abap users... if adaptors goes through basis users >>someting like that...

You don't differentiate based upon type of error but you need to differentiate based upon the sender/receiver.coz errors can come in millions of ways and you don't know beforehand what type of error might come up.

In alert configuration in RWB,you can select correct parameter for sender service,receiver service etc etc.

then if any error occurs for that specific sender/receiver service then mail will be send to that particular user(basis/abaper etc).

similarly you can define one more alert category and this will contain other sender service,receiver service etc,if any error occurs in this scenario then the user will be notified via alert mail(basis/abaper etc)

similarly you can keep on giving conditions for correct sender/receiver systems etc

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Aamir

Your answer is pretty clear my question, anyway!!! so will be control from RWB setting... thanks again!

Aamir as you know we create some sanarios like SDL, RWB, Repository ect. ect... i am talking about GRMG scenario... what does it do ?... what utilization for these scenario ?

my understanding when any error occurred then GRMG scenario will run automatically ? I read sdn help but not clear in my mind

Thanks in advanced

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

>>i am talking about GRMG scenario... what does it do ?... >>what utilization for these scenario ?

I m not really sure what GRMG is,never really heard of it in context of XI,but if its either your sender or receiver system

then you can simple give the business system/service name of this GRMG system in alert configuration in RWB.

if any error occurs in GRMG(mapping,basis errors network issues etc)then only the correct alert rule will be checked and alert will be sent only to the person responsbile for handling GRMG.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aamir,

As you know that I am receiving mail from XI, I create some elements and continer variables and value goes through in it...

I would like this information in variable so I can define in Container box

line with 3 *** that information i like to display as a mail

Information comes from SOAP Header xml body

=================================================================

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_INV_SND_SERV</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>IP_BPEL_INBOUND_ORDER</SAP:P1>

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

• <SAP:Stack>Unable to convert sender service IP_BPEL_INBOUND_ORDER to an ALE logical system</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

=======================================================================

Note: I tried to put this variable but nothing help i mein nothing display at all ATTRIBUTE_INV_SND_SERV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

You can only use the container variables given in the folowing link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d0/d4b54020c6792ae10000000a155106/content.htm

other than these container variables you can't use anyother variable in ALRTCATDEF.

I m not really sure which container variable you are using and where it is given you issues.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

YES, all continer variable i am using and getting some information for that... but when you goto SXMB_MONI its show xml messages click any of them show big messages, i need that information to mail

not all big messages but couple of line as i maintion before...

please can you help me

also when I goto http://server:port/index.xtml

then SAP NetWeaver Administrator and click monitor getting an error messages cannot plugs in

how may fix that probelm please

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

>>i need that information to mail

>>not all big messages but couple of line as i maintion before...

As i said before,you can't do that via alerts,coz alerts can send only the informations stored in the containers.

here you want to send the SOAP envelope information to the user which can't be done via alerts.

you might be able to achieve this via mail adapter but even there you get to map only elements,you dont map SOAP envelope.

Thanx

Aamir