cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

item proposal and dynamic product proposal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi to all,

i'm trying to configure the dynamic product proposal...but as soon as i enter the sold to party and hit enter, i dont get the items proposed in the line item. can somebody guide me about the configuration?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It follows the Condition Technique

Menupath: SPRO > IMG > SD > Basic Functions > Dynamic Product Proposal

Steps:

1. Maintain the table of origin for the product proposal

2. Create the access sequences

3. Define Condition type for product porposal

4. Define the customer pricing procedure for the product proposal

5. Define the document pricing procedure for the product proposal

6. Define the procedure for the product proposal

7. Assign the document pricing procedure for the product proposal to sales document types

Former Member
0 Kudos

WELL, I'VE ALREADY RE-CHECKED ALL THE STEPS ONCE AGAIN...I'VE TAKEN THE STD ONE...I'VE MAINTAIN MY RECORD IN VA51...ASSIGNED THE NUMBER AT XD02..ITEM PROPOSAL..ALSO PUT THE CUSTOMER PRICING PROCEDURE AS 1 IN THE XD02....IS THERE ANYTHING STILL LEFT?

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You are correct. The Dynamic Product Proposal should be triggered by entry of Customer in the Sales order.

I remember, we should assign that in the customer master. Then only it will be triggered.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

check whether all these settings are done

Define the customer pricing procedure for the product proposal

Define the document pricing procedure for the product proposal

Assign the document pricing procedure for the product proposal to sales document types

Define the procedure for the product proposal and specify the access sequences

Maintain procedure determination (in background) for the product proposal

Maintain procedure determination (online) for the product proposal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prashath,

All the setting which you have asked has already been set by me in SD>>BASIC FUNC>> DYNAMIC PROD PROPOSAL.

Also you have asked me to assign it in the sales order..if you are asking me to assign the item proposal no. to assisgn in the XD02..THEN I'VE ALSO TRIED DOING THAT..STILL NOTHING IS GETTING PROPOSED...AM I ASSIGING SOMETHING WRONG?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in sales order after entering the sold to party u have to click on propose items icon or goto EDIT AND PROPOSE ITEMS

REGARDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well Prashath,

it is doing it when i'm clicking on the propose item..but as per the dynamic product proposal configuration..it should propose the items automatically, correct?

Please tell me if i'm wrong. Because then it doesn't make any difference between item proposal and dynamic product proposal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

both are same

goto VA51 and enter PV as order type and sales area

specify valid periods

listout the materials which he regularly buys with or without quantity and save

note the number and assign this number in customer master data in sales tab

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashath,

I've already done that but still no effect after putting the sold to party and then hitting enter. No items are displayed in the line item automaticall. So what do i have to do next?