cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter Development

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Can any one send me good links on Adapter Development. I have come across module development and also developed some modules. But i don't know from where to start Adapter Development.I have tried to use the sample adapter provided by SAP.Just i have copied the Adapter Metadata in to Integration repository , and then i used in communication channel also.But the problem is that sample adapter is not active in Adapter monitoring. Just i can see the adapter name.I have some regarding that --

1.Do i need to create adapter metadata in the name space

http://sap.com/xi/XI/System.

2.Do i need to any kind of registration or something.

Regards,

Gowtham K.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

One of my problem has been solved. I can able test the sample adapter.But don't know how to start developing adapters.

Hi Vishal,

Thanks for the reply,

I have gone through those documents.The second link is only to create modules for the adapter. But i want to create adpter.First link i have gone through already and got a bit of knowledge on how to develop adapter. Can i get more documentstion regarding development of Adapters.

Regards,

Gowtham K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am also developing an adapter, did you find a good development guide for Adapters? My main problem is that I don't know how to create the rar and sda for deployment inside the NDS. I also tried to use the Deploy Tool but that didn't work either.

Thanks in advance

Carla