Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMG Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

I want to implement the following scenario:

During the creation of a request in spro, field Project should be mandatory. What is more, user should have the authorization to choose only from specific IMG projects.

Any ideas?

Thank you for your help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jkmaeda711
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I understand, you can include the users that can see this project in the "Team Members" tab of the project in the solar_project_admin, and control the roles of each one.

Good Lucky!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already tried this, but no matter who the project team members are, anyone can use any IMG project during customizing.

Any other idea?

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please tick the CheckBox "Restrict Change to nodes in project to assigned Team Members" under the Tab "Prj. Team Member". This will do the following

Project Node Change

If you check this box, only team members who are assigned in the 'Administration' tab can work on the nodes of a project structure. Other team members can only open the tab in display mode.

Dependencies

You need change authorization for the tab (authorization object AI_SA_TAB), for the assigned team members to be able to work in the tab.

Please award points if the answer is useful.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not actually my issue, excuse me if I am not describing it correctly.

What I need, is the following: during customizing in spro, when user creates a request, he should only be authorized to assign this request to specific customizing projects ( not to any project that appears with F4 ).

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Authorisation Object S_PROJECT give only the project you want the user to access (in both the Satellite System and Solution Manager).

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Rajesh for you answer.

I tried it by filling in only Activity and Project name, but it works only when you want to process the project through spro or sproject_admin. When you create a request during customizing, you can assign it to any project you wish, regardless which one is defined in object S_PROJECT.

Do you have any idea what the fields Application component ID and Confidential activity flag are?

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Every Screen of SAP is assigned to an Application Component. For Ex: SV-SMG is for Solution Manager. This can be found out by going to Menu Help --> Create Support Message from a screen.

This will give the Component mapped for that page.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh! The authorization object was the solution!

Answers (0)