cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can notification be created automatically?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

From an audit point of view is it possiblr for the system to create notifications automatically as per the predefined schedule for various audits/surveys plannned?

This is for carrying out for the planned maintenance activities for auditing.

Provision is to be based on the frequency of different dimensions e.g. time, run hours etc?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In 6.0 ECC there is audit management. Which is a specifc audit module.

As far as notifications go, no.. there is no automatic way to create them with regards to scheduling an audit.

What I might suggest is using PM functionality with an inspection lot. I.e. create a virtual piece of equipment.. call it audit_1. Define a maintainance schedule and an inspection plan so an inspection lot is created. You can then have these 'orders' scheduled and released and the inspection lots created.

You can do something similar by creating a virtual non-valuated material called "audit" that is batch managed. Create a dummy batch of 1 and set up deadline monitoring on it according to your schedule. You would create a different virtual material for each audit schedule you want to maintain, i.e. monthly, yearly, etc.. since the inspection interval would be used to set the schedule.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

no reply