cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicated vendor not visible in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have one problem. I have got the vendor which is to my understanding replicated to SRM. In synchronization cockpit I received the error message that the business partner already exists. Fine...I check it in the PPOMV_BBP and the vednor is displayed there but strangely it is not assigned to any vendor group. Hence this vendor cannot be used at shopping cart creation.

Any idea how to assign it to vendor group? Usually during the regular replication the vendors are by default assigned to vendor groups. We are using Add-on, release 5.5.

Thank you all a lot for any hint.

Miha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have had a similar problem. My advise is to try to change the vendor address in the backend system, for example the street or the post code, and after that to replicate again only this vendor in SRM by transaction BBPUPDVD. Do not forget to check the log in SLG1!

After that go to PPOMV_BBP, and try to find the vendor, first as a vendor and after that as BP. If in both cases you managed to find it - everything is ok.

After that you can go back in the backend and return the old address of the vendor and replicate again. It worked for me!

Hope this will help you!

Desi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thank you very much. I awarded you points - please elt me know in case you have not received them to repeat the operation. I am not very experienced in forums yet hence this issue:-)

Regards

Miha