cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: PAN number maintain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

i have to maintain the PAN number for vendor. it can be maintain in J1ID master data that is vendor excise details. is there any other place can i maintain the PAN Details. kindly provide the details.

Thanks

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

With the help of your ABAPER you can define the field in your script and print the PAN number details.

Regards,

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use any fields which is not being used.

Tax code 3 and Tax code 4- control screen you can use, if it not used by you for any purpose.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i can use any field in the vender master but this PAN details should be print in the TDS certificate. if i maintain in the PAN number in the j1id it print the PAN number in the TDS cetificate. if i maintain the PAN detail in the vendor master it will print in the TDS certificate or not. kindly provide the valid information.

Thanks

Best Regards

siva

loren_schmidt
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friend

It is also possible to maintan in vendor master record itself which will be possible only when you have done the following

in customizing

SPRO->Logistics General --> Tax on Goods movements --> India --> Master Data --> Assign users to material master screen sequence for excise duty

Maintian your user id n this grid and you will see buton with CIN lable while creating vendor master

ENJOY SAP

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

user ID where i have to maintain. what is the user id.

thanks

siva