Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong tax calculation in MIRO

former_member1275554
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Due to change in tax structure for Gujrat State, I have created a new condition type for aditional vat (YVRD) by coping existing vat condition (JVRD). New transaction key created for assigning new gl for automatic posting of addl vat. Cond YVRD added in TAXINN & calculation same as per JVRD.

This cond (YVRD) will calculate on base value + excise duties. It is working fine when we see in PO's taxes tab and works fine when we maintain all excise cond in PO. But in case of Dealer Invoice we maintain all excise duties 0% in PO and capture the excise duty at the time of GR by using MRP indicator as per standard practice.

But when we try to book the dealer invoice (MIRO) system not considering the excise duties for calculating of addl. vat (YVRD) (calculated on base value only). But vat condition JVRD is working fine.

Can anyone please guide me why YVRD not calulated correctly?

Regards

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a new tax code and assign it to a new purchase order and do the remaining process till MIRO.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply . A new tax code has already been created , a fresh order has been created , a new condition @1% has also been maintained

This is working fine in cases where the excise duty is applicable on the base amount and subsequently the other calculations are falling in line

But in case of Dealer Invoice we maintain prices inclusive of excise duty in the Purchase order and capture the excise duty at the time of GR by using MRP indicator

For the material following conditions are applicable

VAT non deductible @4% and Add VAT deductible @1%

But when we try to book the dealer invoice (MIRO) system is not considering the excise duties for calculating of addl. vat deductible (AVRD) (it is being calculated on basic value only). But vat condition non deductible JVRN is working fine.

Can anyone please guide me why AVRD not calulated correctly?

Thanks

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep

Please let me know if you have found a solution to your problem since i have been facing the same for quite some time and am unable to get a solution

Kindly help

Thanks

Pravin

0 Kudos

Hai,

Check the tax code & maintain 1% add vat against the cond type.

former_member1275554
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

The problem has solved by using the user exit 'J_1I7_USEREXIT_PROCESS_TKOMV' to redetermine

the additional VAT condition type value. This user exit will be called after the FM 'J_1I4A_TAX_CONDITIONS', where the redetermination of the VAT will take place on the basis of

the changed excise duties.

You can then redetermine the additional VAT value also on the basis of the changed VAT value and accordingly change the XKOMV. Please incorporate your logic to calculate the additional VAT on the

changed VAT value in the userexit mentioned.

Regards,

Sandeep

digvijay_rai
Participant
0 Kudos

hi sandeep

i am too facing this problem for calculation of additional vat . i had found this user exit .kindly but not getting how to calculate that , i mean what to write in that exit . can you send me the detailed steps for that . i would be thankful for you . you will be rewarded with the points .

thanks in advance

regards

digvijay

0 Kudos

hello sandeep

we are facing the same problem .

can u pls tell me in detail how do u solve this problem .

thanks

surinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please ensure the addition of new item in the Taxing procedure has been done correctly, you need to add the new condition type YVRD as a new step instead of as a new counter under the JVRD step.

thansk & regards

Kishore

former_member1275554
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Thanks for reply. I have checked as you suggested and found ok. This condition works when we maintain the duty values in PO. But fails when we maintain 0% excise duties in case of dealer invoice and capture duties at time of MIGO.

Anything else to check?

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sandeep

have maintained condition record for condition type YVRD

& dealer correctly please check it