cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can we build nested querie in VC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can we build nested queries in Visual composer?

(i.e the result of one query should be the result of another query)

Thanks

Rani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rani,

Yes, its possible to give the output of a query as the input of another query. This possible in the case of BAPIs also.

Regards,

Shemim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks, Can you give some pointers how

I have created two queries,

first query gives the output of different banks names.

second query gives the output of each bank details

the output of the first query i.e, for that The bank names , i get the corresponding details in the second query out which is done by using replacement path.

Now in the VC how can we implement the same.

How do i pass the output values(bank names) to the second query in the visual composer.

Please explain me in detail with an example as i am a begineer in Visual composer.

thanks

Rani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rani,

Refer the VC Modeller's Guide, in which you can get how the out put of a BAPI/Query can be connected to the input of another BAPI/Query.

You can find VC Modeller's Guide here :

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/63f2052e-0c01-0010-b9a2-e1f7457a7fbe]

Regards,

Shemim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way by taking the results of the first query and getting the output of another query, in visual composer for BI applications.

According to me one option is that in the bw itself i can use the replacement path variable by getting the result.

Is there any option of taking the result of one query as an output for other query in visual composer level. If yes please tell me how it can be acheived?

Thanks

rani.

Answers (0)