cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could u help me find out the latest version of Brtools

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We have BRTOOLS 6.40 (15) in BW 3.5 Version system which is 64 bit Unicode placed on an AIX server with Oracle database installed. Could u lemme know the latest version available in the market.

Thanks and Regards,

Priyanka Ravishankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why don't you check it yourself on service.sap.com/swdc?

Kind regards

Boudewijn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I checked in the search as brtools and i get only versions of 4.6* and it does not display for the 6.40.

I tried even from the software components section and searching under SAP kernel 6.40 but i still dont find anything which is related to brtools. Could u help me with the navigation in that link plz .

Regards,

Priyanka

stefan_koehler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Priyanka,

please take a look at the sapnote #680046 - the bug fixes for BR*Tools 6.40 are described in this note.

You can also take a look at the patchlevels of 6.40 (newest patchlevel 47).

And the access path in the service market place is:

Support Packages and Patches -> SAP NetWeaver -> SAP NETWEAVER -> SAP NETWEAVER 04 -> Entry by Component -> Application Server ABAP -> SAP KERNEL 6.40 64-BIT -> ORACLE -> AIX 64bit -> ORACLE

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Go to http:
service.sap.com\swdc --> downloads --> Support Packages and Patches --> Entry by Application Group --.>SAP NetWeaver --> SAP NETWEAVER -->SAP NETWEAVER 04 -->Entry by Component --> Application Server ABAP --> Choose your Kernel release --> example : SAP KERNEL 6.40 64-BIT UNICODE -->

AIX 64bit --> ORACLE --> DBATL640O92_48-20000227.SAR DBATOOLS Package for Oracle 9.2.x --> this pakage contains the BRTOOLS.

P.S. I'm now chek in your message AIX 64 bit U, and change the paths to store. Regards.

Edited by: Sergo Beradze on Apr 18, 2008 2:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks so very much for u guys help and the apt answer:)

Answers (0)