Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages not geting generated with (SAPR3)RFC -> XI ->File system

former_member203627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have build the scenario and did test the same in configuration. But I cann't see any of the messages getting generated for this. Is there anything else needs to be done to the same.

Please let me know it's urgent.

regards

Ria

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if your scenario is synchronous then follow the directions specified by Shravan, set the log sync parameter in sxmb_adm.

did you get check runtime work bench for messages??

http://server:port/rwb

cheers,

Naveen

former_member203627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shravan,

I checked SXMB_ADM the entry which you suggested is already in place. I have message interface for file adapter as outbound asynchronous.

Just a quick check is it mantatory to have input parameter sent to RFC to get data. As in my RFC i hv't assigned any of the inputs. it's just getting records in internal table.

Please suggest me something else if you can think of.

regards

Ria

Message was edited by: ria sen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ria,

Check if these links help you

Regards

Vishnu

former_member203627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i run the RFC FM in se37 in R/3, I am getting short dump

"senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for".

Can any one suggest me what could be the reason. i did mention target system also.

regards

Ria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ria,

Did you check this thread ?

Anand

former_member203627
Participant
0 Kudos

I created sender agreement but still getting mshort dump in R/3 side

"call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException:"

Short dump is pointing to

000740 CALL FUNCTION 'ZXI_TEST_PO1_RFC' DESTINATION DESTI

000750 TABLES

<b>-----> ZPO_TABLE1 = %_OZPO_TABLE1.</b>

000770 IF ATRA = '1'.

000780 SET RUN TIME ANALYZER OFF %_INTERNAL.

000790 ENDIF.

000800 ENDIF.

000810 GET RUN TIME FIELD TIME2.

000820 RC = SY-SUBRC.

000830 CLEAR EXCEPTIONS.

000840 READ TABLE EXCEPTIONS INDEX RC.

000850 OEXCEPTION = EXCEPTIONS-NAME.

000860 TIME1 = TIME2 - TIME1.

000870 WRITE TIME1 TO RUNTIME.

000880 CONDENSE RUNTIME.

000890 ENDFORM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check whether u can see ur message in sxmb_moni and also check whether there is any file generated even in the case of short dump generated.

Regards,

Dhana

former_member203627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dhana,

Yes, there were two message created with error. there is an error at the time of mapping transformation. No file has been generated.

is there any specific format in which source look table shold look like to map with results of RFC data.

regards

Ria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ria,

Check if in interface mapping, your source message interface is RFC itself ,i.e. Please try to map the RFC from imported objects as an source interface directly instead of creating a message interface outbound for the RFC as an wrapper.

For ex:

Your interface mapping should be like this:-

<u>Source</u> - Matmas.Matmas05

<u>Target</u> - MI_inbound

Regards,

Dhana

Message was edited by: Dhanachezhiyan Mahalingam

former_member203627
Participant
0 Kudos

I have mapped imported RFC directly only but still getitng mapping transformation error. I tested in IR locally and it transforms successfully.

<u><b>Source message</b></u> : XI_TEST_PO1_RFC.ZPO_TABLE1

<u><b>target message</b></u> : POMsg_SND

<u><b>interface mapping</b></u> : PORFC_Snd_nterface

Don't know what's wrong with my message mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ria,

Take a look at the new SAP Note released today 730870. look for question 14 / 15 . they answer you problem.

cheers,

Naveen

former_member203627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried implementing the SAP note mentioned but after that also I am still getting short dump

"call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException:" at R/3 Side and getting mapping transformation error message at adapter log.

Can anyone please helpe me as i m totally stuck here.

Regards

Ria

former_member181955
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Here i am giving check list just check wheather you missed out any step required for this RFC TO FILE Scenario.

1 SLD.

a.create SLD objects for Sender ( Here it is SAP sys)

b. Create SLD objects for Receiver ( File system )

2.Integration Repository.

1.Imports Required Software componests.

2.Create Namespaces

3.Enable appropriate namespace to import the RFC.

4.Create Data type,Message type, Message Interface

for receiver system.

5.Perform Message mapping and Interface Mapping.

6.Activate Objects.

3.<b>Settings in SAP system( where RFC Is executed)</b> 1.Create TCP/IP RFC Destination in SM59

Here select the radion button Registered Server

Program.

And Provide Program ID

4.Configuration

1.Create Sender comm channel (RFC Adapter)

Here Provide All details , Program ID is

Important.

2.Create comm channel of receiver

3.Sender agreement

4.Receiver agreement

5.Interface detr

6.Receiver detr

Note: Check whether you have created RFC Destination in sap system towards xi (TCP/IP Connection)..

thanks

N.Prasad Babu

former_member203627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

I have checked everything and it'a ll set and done but not understanding what is the real problem. My R/3 is geting connecting to Xi system but not bale to pass the data in table.

former_member203627
Participant
0 Kudos

Can any one help me with this ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI,

1. when you execute the RFC on R3, do you see a message in XI, do u see the msg in sxmb_moni??

2. if you are seeing the msg in sxmb_moni, and the msg is set to error flag, can you paste the error message.

naveen

former_member203627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Check out the error message.

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Cannot produce target element /ns1:POMsg_SND/EBELN. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd.

regards

Ria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Ria i think i know ur problem. Looks like in ur target message u have a field(POMsg_SND/EBELN) that is madatory(1.1) which is not getting mapped from ur source message.

do this, go to Integration Repository, open ur message mapping, go to Test , and test the mapping with some test data.

Now in SXMB_moni open up your message(with error), when open the message, you will be able to export the request message into an xml file.

Once you have exported the request message, open the xml file in notepad, copy the contents adn paste the contents into the Integration Repository Test of the message mapping. Now test in IR using the message contents you pasted. You should see the same error you got in sxmb_moni.

Make sure u are mapping something to POMsg_SND/EBELN.

Naveen

former_member203627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

ZEBELN is already mapped in IR and i could see the same message in test mode by copying the contetnts of error message. But still don't know the solution for the same.

Basically the data from R/3 system is not getting passed to XI so thats why it give this transformation error.

Regards

Ria

Former Member
0 Kudos

ria,

in sxmbmoni are u seeing the data that u r passing from r3 to xi

naveen

Message was edited by: Naveen Pandrangi

former_member203627
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, i saw the data I mean payload of RFC adapter which has xml gnerated by RFC adapter but having no data which should have been populated from R/3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. how are u calling the RFC , are you calling the rfc from a report??

2. are u populating the tables of the rfc before making the call??

3. did you change the rfc after u imported the rfc into XI? if so go to integration directory and make any change to the rfc adapter configuration like add space and activate the changes. This will refresh the rfc signature in XI.

4. the call from r3 is it synch or asych.

naveen

former_member203627
Participant
0 Kudos

1. how are u calling the RFC , are you calling the rfc from a report??

<b>Yes, I am calling my RFC from report</b>

2. are u populating the tables of the rfc before making the call??

<b>I am populating table at the time of calling RFC, select statement is written inside the RFC FM.</b>

3. did you change the rfc after u imported the rfc into XI? if so go to integration directory and make any change to the rfc adapter configuration like add space and activate the changes. This will refresh the rfc signature in XI.

<b>I did this but nothing changes till geting same error.</b>4. the call from r3 is it synch or asych.

<b> synch</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sender RFC Adapter is a very straight forward mechanism. As per ur explanations, it looks like the tables parameters are not getting populated during the call to XI. And in sxmb-moni you are seeing empty reaqest data.

if the call is making to XI, then the configuratioin between R3 is Xi is working. there can be only one explanation to why the data is not getting into XI, can you check if the tables are getting populated before the rfc call is made (in debug mode).

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ria,

I have faced a similar problem early and my Message mapping was wrong in IR. Check if ur mapping is right and RFC is able to populate all the "Export/Tables" parameters.

Regards,

Vinodh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to transaction SXMB_ADM -> Integration Engine Configuration -> Specific Configuratoin

Make new entry

Category = RUNTIME

Parameters = LOGGING_SYNC

Current Value = 1

regards

Shravan