Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Feedback on MDM_CLNT_EXTR Documentation requested

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm currently re-designing and/or re-writing the content of SAP Note 1035601, which basically describes the MDM Master Data Extractor MDM_CLNT_EXTR. As most of you are quite familiar with the extractor, its functionality and (hopefully) the exisiting documention, I'd like to ask you for feedback about the existing documentation. Are there topics missing? Would you expect more information on a specific topic? What could be improved in the documentation? ...

Feel free to post your comments on the note. I'm really looking forward to your replies.

Best regards

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Many MDM users including myself is having a common query -Can we extract main table data from R/3 without using XI?

I dont know whether it is possible or not but if it is then the document should contain the detailed steps regarding the same.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

From my point of view, the note is complete. You can just re-write it with new features if any and just split and provide some more information on "Reason and Prerequisites" section in brief how SAP Remote System will push data into MDM, if you think its required.

BR,

Alok

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

thanks for your reply.

So there aren't any other opinions in regard to the documentation?!

Best regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Hope you remember your old friend of MDM_CLNT_EXTR ( also setting it in batchjob).

I hope MDM_CLNT_EXTR delta can be standard transaction and not an z-program (Its not abt documentation but directly MDM_CLNT_EXTR) .

+ An

Edited by: An. on Apr 25, 2008 5:59 AM

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

it's finally done, a new version of SAP Note 1035601 describing MDM_CLNT_EXTR is available. For those of you still using the old PDF, please make sure to download the new one. Feedback is welcome, of course.

Best regards

Michael