cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC with Destination Integration Server Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I created a working scenario RFC-->JDBC on XI. Both Configuration tester AND TestMessages in RWB don't show errors and work fine.

Now I tried to test by not simulating the rfc result in a rwb test message but by calling the rfc on the r/3 system the RFC is on (with Destination to XI Server):

CALL FUNCTION 'RFC_on_r3'
           DESTINATION 'XI.rfc.dest'

When testing the ABAP Report I got this error:

Runtime error: CALL_FUNCTION_REMOTE_ERROR

short text:

senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache for

But the sender agreement is found at configuration test in ID.

Can you help me get this to work?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try a full CPACache refresh using this URL

http://<Hostname>:<Port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

The user ID required should have PIDIRUSER roles.

If the problem persists then ur sender agreement is incorrectly configured

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

the cache refresh doens't have any effect. And the senderagreement is working.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How u confirmed that sender agreement is working? In my opinion one of the reasons could be that the RFC metadata is not properly loaded in XI due to incorrect sender agreement

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the problem could be a wrong configured destination in sm59. Maybe we can check if there are errors? As I understood the values in communication channel-->RFC-Server-Parameter need to be equal to the values in the Destination.

about sender agreement: In ID the configuration test can find the senderagreement. Isn't it possible that there are some problems at the cc. I don't know what to change in senderagreement, cause there are not as many possibilities.

Former Member
0 Kudos

about rfc-destination(in r/3) and communication channel:

the values gateway-host, gateway service and Programm ID are equal in both.

Registered Serverprogramm is chosen at RFC Destination (read that in a blog).

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u test the RFC destination if it works. make some change in the CC and activate again

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In sender agreement u can check that u have selected proper RFC name and for the interface name with standard namespace

check in tcode smgw at R3 whether ur Program is registered or not

Goto - Logged on Clients

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ arvind:

RFC Destination --> test destination: works

reactivating the cc doesn't have any effect (I set maximum connection from 1 to 5 and activated it)

@Prateek

check in tcode smgw at R3 whether ur Program is registered or not

Goto - Logged on Clients --> the rfc-destination I use is in that list

About senderagreement

The only values there are my Sender Business System, the sender interface and its namespace and the corresponding cc. I don't know where I can configure the rfc there, as far as I know are these options in the rfc-cc?

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u check the RFC adapter in RWB. Are you calling that in background task and using commit work

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The only values there are my Sender Business System, the sender interface and its namespace and the corresponding cc.

Thats what i was saying. The sender interface name should be the RFC name.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thought the sender interface was the name of the Messageinterface from IR? So it should work when I put the rfc name in there?

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For RFC, u dont have to create a Message Interface. U have to use the RFC name (Imported Objects) directly. It has to be used at 2 locations.

1. in IR - Interface Mapping

2. in ID - Interface Determination

So it should work when I put the rfc name in there?

Yes

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

No success yet.

As you said I changed the Interface and corresponding namespace in

1. in ID - senderagreement

2. in IR - Interface Mapping

3. in ID - Interface Determination

It still says sender agreement not found.

edit: Oh I think we forgot receiver determination. Configuration tester says receiver detrmination not found, sender agreement found.

Edited by: Daniel Gerne on Apr 18, 2008 12:14 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got some new Information:

Sometimes I get no senderagreement found (as I mentioned).

And sometimes the error messages says:lookup of alternativeServiceIdentifier via CPA-cache failed for channel 'CC_RFCtoJDBC_RFC' (8ace8ce6da58353bb99703985a2d59f2, party '', schema 'TechnicalSystem', identifier 'E10#400')

in the 2nd case the message reached the cc (I can see that via cc-monitoring in rwb). But they did not reach the integration server (checked in rwb->messageMonitoring->integration server). So whats'the problem there?

thanks.

Edited by: Daniel Gerne on Apr 18, 2008 1:06 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I read some threads about that error could it be because my r/3's technical system is set to standalone and not webas abap?

Is this the problem, it looks like there are many values needed for a webas abap tech system so I want to be sure that this is the problem before calling the sap guys.

Edited by: Daniel Gerne on Apr 18, 2008 1:32 PM

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes u should only use WebAS ABAP Business system. This should have corresponding Business & Technical system in SLD

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (0)