cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am facing a problem in billing document.

TAX condition type ( MWST and ZSTP), condition value and condition rate is not coming in billing document where as in sales document these condition types are determined properly.

I have checked and in analysis it is showing 0 as a rate.

Regards

Prashant Ranalkar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got th3 answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i think you might be entering the values of Taxes in the sales order manually that is why it is not coming in the billing document

Do one thing maintain the condition records for those condition types so that values are directly picked up in the sales order then check whether it is copied to the billing document or not

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

The billing type also contains a document pricing procedure - just make sure this is maintained.

Regards

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem is not with the pricing procedure. Problem is with the tax. In case if the pricing procedure is not assigned than it will not even populate other condition types which are coming rightly. And at the first sight it would have given standard error messge, pricing procedure missing.

My problem is with the tax condition type which is correctly assigned in tax procedure as well as pricing procedure. I have checked the requirement and alternative calculation type and there is absolulely no problem in them.

The tax rate is coming but tax candition values is showing where as in order the tax condition values is $.7

Regards

Prashant Ranalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just the way to assign the pricing procedure to sales document type, you need to repeat the process for billing document type.

Hope this solves, the problem. Reward points for help please.

Regards

Siddharth