cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mm01

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In mm01 where we have to assign plant,material & warehouse.

So that while doing MMBE/VLO1N system showing that stock is available in warehouse.

Please give me the solution.

THanks,

RAshmi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> HI,

> In mm01 where we have to assign plant,material & warehouse.

> So that while doing MMBE/VLO1N system showing that stock is available in warehouse.

> Please give me the solution.

> THanks,

> RAshmi.

HI Rashmi,

I am not sure if i understood your question clearly.

However

1) To assign a plant to material while creating material MM01

While creating the Sales General Plant data Put the plant you need the material to be in.

2) If you are using Lean WM Plants are activated for WM Logistics Execution->Shipping->Picking->Lean WM->Control Plant/Storage/Warehouse No Assignment

3) To have stock in the warehouse you need to have the Bin determination set up.

IF that is done just by posting stock normally using MB1C into the relevant plant storage location the stock will appear in the ware house...

Reward if Helpful

-Abhishek

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think - you dnt know how to create Material master .

if you know- you couldnt ask these q's.

while creating :

you have enter material name: ( if not,system proposes internal number)

after entering industry and material type.

it will ask the organizationlevels,

where u hve to enter plant /storage loc/sales org/dist channel/warehouse no-

its min basics.

Former Member
0 Kudos

while creating materil in MM01 we have to select Organisational Levels, here u can selct ur required plant SLOC etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it seems you have configured your storage location to a warehouse. If yes, then after creation of delivery you need to do the picking with the help of a transfer Order. You can check by selecting the picking tab in VL01N where it will tell if a WM Transfer Order is required.

If yes, save the delivery go to LT03, create a transfer and confirm it with LT12. Now come to delivery in VL02N and do the PGI. then carry out billing.

regards

sadhu kishore