cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales A/R Shipping Address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suda,

I am facing problem with SAP B1 2005 A, Sales A/R Shipping Address. Once I had created a Sales Order, the order will post to Inventory for Pick and Pack. I will usually create Delivery Order from Pick List by clicking Delivery dialog box. It happen that the shipping address will sometimes differ from my Sales Order. As a result, my goods can't deliver to the desired address. Please help.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Ng

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The shipping address should be changed at the SO level for it to carry forward to the Delivery.

Otherwise, you can on the Delivery screen logistics tab change the address manually

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suda,

Thanks for your reply.

I understand that the shipping address can be changed at Logistics' Tab. Due to our Company is practising "Paperless Sales Order", is there any way the System will inform us that Shipping Address is differed from Delivery Address?

Regards,

Ng

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you explain the scenario in a little more detail.

What do you mean by "the System know that Shipping Address is different from Delivery Address"

Unless the address is changed manually, the system will not change it between Delivery and Sales Order?

Suda

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe it is a system error need to be rectify by SAP, it is because the shipping address shown in the "Pick N Pack" is differ from Sales Order's shipping address.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saw hua ng,

You're right.

It's a bug in patchlevel 45. See note 1146415.

Hope this helps.

Regards Teun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suda,

In our case, the shipping address in Sales Order is intended send is to Address A, when we click delivery in Pick N Pack Manager, the shipping address will automatically change to Address B. Therefore I would like to know whether system will help me to detect the changes.

Edited by: SAW HUA NG on Apr 23, 2008 5:34 AM