Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

receiver adapter problem urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am doing file to file scenior .

at receiver side adapter , the cc showing status " Message processing started" with message id from past 2 hours .

in audit log last status is : "The message was successfully retrieved from the receive queue."

till yes'day this was working fine as .

What may be probelm ? and plz tell me importance of time out sec parameters.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Brunda

your problem will be solved by restarting J2EE engine

steps to restart J2EE engine

1) run transaction SMICM

2) then in the tab administration => J2EE instance(local) =>send soft shutdown with restart

by this java engine will restart and will be up in 5-10 minutes and your problem will be solved

To resart the message again folloe these steps

Use Tcode SXMB_IFR there open RWB

In RWB click on message monitoring and there select adapter engine from the drop down of message from componentclcik on display

There in the screen fill the filter to find your message select your message and then click on resend. It may ask you for the password while resending .give right credentials there and message will be reprocessed

Thanks

sandeep sharma

PS ; if helpful kindly reward points

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in RWB------> Message Monitoring if any of your messages are in System Error, first resend/cancel them then try.

I hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Sarvesh

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ur message is processed in XI but it is not sent to receiver File system yet. This may be in case in following scenarois

1. Ur receiver is down

2. There is some network related problem

3. Incorrect parameters in the communication channel

Timeout: If no data is transferred between XI and the FTP server in the time interval specified here, the adapter interprets this as an error and terminates the transfer.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply .

1. how can i resend the messages once again after timeout ?

Thanks

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In RWB message monitoring, u have an option called "Resend". Use it for ur purpose

Regards,

Prateek