Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error log

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, pls help.

Question: Why log showed no error message after invoice creation? Any solutions to prevent the error message fm occuring when invoice creation?

Background:

Error log occured when invoice creation. Error log quoted that item cat. ZANN could not be billed according to F1. Actually this item cat. no need to create invoice as it was only used as delivery. It was set irrelevant to billing & had been deleted in the copying control (fm delivery to billing).

Another item cat. ZAQ was specified in the coping control (fm order to billing). The order type ZTA was only set "order related to billing":F1.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cathy,

not sure if i understood your query correctly, but if the item cat is set as irrelevant for billing the how you will bill it. And it looks like ZANN has a delivery and might required a PGI unless its set as order related billing only which mixes up with my first statement. However pl compare it ZANN if you wanted order related billing as if its a sevice item like TAD.

regards

sadhu kishore

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, let me clarify my question further.

As I don't need ZANN to be billed, why system considers it as a error when creating invoice? After saving invoice, why the log in invoice shows no error? I want to repress the so called "error msg" when creating invoice as to avoid confusion.

U know, ZANN is just used as delivery item while its higher-level item ZAQ is used as billing item. ZAQ can be successfully billed.

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cathy,

If the Item category is not set in copy control for billing you won't be able to invoice it. However you can maintain both Order related as well as Delivery related billing for an item. Hence i guess you will have to maintain Delivery related billing for ZCAT in VTFL so that you can bill it.

Regards