cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset Procurement - two deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Asset Po raised for 5 nos and assigned 5 Assets in PO. Later Vendor supplied 3 assets, GRIR taken. While doing MIRO. System is posting the three asset value to 5 Assets. IT is not taking 3 assets.

After 2 assets were delivered by Vendor, GRIR taken. While doing MIRO system is posting 2 assets value into 5 assets. If we check the AWO1n for the particular one asset, system is showing two purchase value. This i don't want.

First system want to post 3 asset value to 3 assets and 2 assets value to 2 assets. How can i achieve this? Please give your suggestions.

govind.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govind,

When you have 5 assets you have to create 5 line items in your PO and not create one PO line with 5 asset numbers.

When you do did the system split the costs over the assets.

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for your input. it is working fine. i have one more doubt. if i need 100 mobiles or any other assets then is it to follow the same method. (i.e 100 line items in PO). Can you suggest me.

govind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case you can the option what now is going wrong but make then 1 posting on your PO.

An other way is to post these amount on a temp account and use ABZON with Multiple asset to make the posting on the asset.

When you have the asset number and the values in a excel file you can copy it as block's in the transaction

Paul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can define the partial goods receipt for POs and can also define for shipment to various places based on the order types.

Thanks and regards,

Ravi Vruddhula