cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Receipt problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I use MB1C and choose Movement Type 561. And then, enter material, quantity... An error exist: Combination of plant BP01 and material type Packing does not exist.

Pls give me solution to resolve it.

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Affter the first error, it's : Account determination for entry PTS1 GBB not posible.

And then, i go to OBYC to assign account, get error: "No direct postings possible to G/L account - Message no. M7059".

I also check: Post automatically only in FS00.

But then, i back to OBYC and remove account, material quantity is increased, it's still occur error:* Account determination for entry PTS1*

BSX ____ ___ 3050 not possible*

Pls help me!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to transaction code OBYC and select BSX and assign the g/l account for the valuation class 3050

as you have done for GBB the valuation class 7920 for which you assigned is a finished product.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to OMWB, double click the BSX (inventory posting) maintian the G/L account for the combination Valuation grouping code and Valuation class 3050, this will solve your issue.

Prase

former_member417861
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this issue resolved?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't reanimate discussions from 2008, and read the answers before touching it.

The poster said: "That error was solved. But it has new error"

So the entire discussion covered at this time 2 different questions, and if one reads to the end then you can even see that it were 3 different errors that got discussed.

To which one is now your quesiton "Is this issue resolved?" ?

And yes I am the opinion this is solved, as you could double check in hundred similar questions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

Im processing following your guide, but it says "No direct postings possible to G/L account - Message no. M7059"

Help me deal this problem.

Thank you very much

Faithfully,

Quanglv

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Quang

Go to FS00, select the G/L Account and click on "Create / bank / interest" tab. Here select the box "Post automatically only". This should solve your problem.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please provide details step by step information what you are trying to create?

this error occurs, if you try to post manually in this G/L account,

where as this G/L account meant by automatic posting only

eg: tax accounts.

Have you maintained settings in OBYC?

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto Tcode: OMS2

Select Material type- and click on Qtty/value updating-

select your Valuation area and mark the Qtty Updating & Value updating check box, Save

now try to go GR.

this will solve your query.

Check OX14-

if Valuation area set as Plant,

Then Plant will b the valuation area.

check and let me know if u still have issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That error was solved. But it has new error: Account determination for entry PTS1 GBB not posible.

Help me pls!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to SPRO --> MM --> Valuation and account assignment --> Account determination without Wizard --> group together valuation areas --> assigne valuation grouping code to your plant.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prase,

It had done before.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to OMWB, double click on GBB, check whether you have maintained G/L accounts there??? Hope you have maintained Quantity/ vlua updation for the material type in your plant.

Prase

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Quang Le Vinh

Go to OBYC, select GBB under Transaction and maintain the following:-

PTS1:::VAX:::7920::::G/L Account

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Quang Le Vinh

Again go to MB1C, give Movement Type 561, plant and storage location and enter. Now try to give the correct material code. Probably, you would have entered wrong plant in which the material is not maintained or wrong material code for which the plant is not maintained.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

First of check ur Material, weather that material existed in that particular Plant or not.