cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In VA45 the coloum order quantity is showing the targeted quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In VA45(Lists of contracts by partners) I belive in the coloum of Order Qunatity the total sales quantity has to be shown but the system is showing the entire targeted quantity. i have created an contract for 50 quantity and if i order for 5 with ref to that contract, in va43 (dispaly of contract) it is showing 50 as targeted and 5 as ordered but in va4s in the targeted it is showing 50 and in the ordered coloum it is showing the same 50 instead of 5.

1.Can any one explain what is the coloum ordered quantity in VA45?

2. Any solution's

Its urgent , kindly help me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hueychin_liew
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi RajSuhas Krishnan,

Good morning. The quantity being displayed in VA45 are correct based on the coding

in the consulting note 37871. This note enables you to display the

value for remaining order quantity on the contract and this is working

well in your system.

Could you please refer to this note for details & keep me posted on the status.

Thank you & have a nice day.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huey Chin Liew,

Thanks for your answer, I have contacted our technical team and understood the problem. We came to knw that we have implemented the Oss notes 191978 but didnot implemented 37871.

Thanks a lot

hueychin_liew
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi RajSuhas Krishnan,

Thank you. Please let me know if there is any more you would like to know.

Have a nice day.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huey Chin Liew ,

I am very soory, I coulnot understand what is the consulting note, kindly explain me and just give me the path.

So you say in VA45 the coloum order quantity will display the same quantities in the targeted quantity coloum. I feel it has to display the total quantities which are booked as orders with refrence to that contract.

Kindly explain.