cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing warning message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to know how we can configure an warning message (Not making a condition type Mandatory in Pricing Procedure) for a pricing conditions if they are missing in a sales document.

I am not making them mandatory in the pricing procedure as we have 3 coditions of similar nature in the pricing procedure(ZPUR, PR00, ZR00 ) if I make all of them mandatory in the pricing procedure it will give error for all of them, insted of giving warning for any one of them(they are basic price).

Thanks

Samir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Samir

Go to OVA2 and do the following:

a) Select "B - Sales-Item" and click on Procedures

b) Assuming that your item category is standard, select 20 and click on Fields

c) Maintain data as under

Table:::Field Name:::::Description:::::::Screen Name::::Status:::::Warning

VBAP:::PRSOK::::::::::Pricing:::::::::::::::PKON::::::::::::::06:::::::::::::X

Now come to VUP2, select your item category and assign 20 there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, however the requirement is not getting fulfilled as we have about 3 basic price condition types for example:

1. ZR00

2. PR00

3. ZPUR

The above conditions are available in one pricing procedure, and the requirement is that only one needs to be filled, and since this is a free of charge order we are not able to configure any error for having zero pricing in the field NETWR.

We are required to map the system in such a way that it should give error for, if none of the conditions are maintained, and if any one of them are maintained it should not give any error.

Also if there is no pricing maintained it should be captured in the incompletion log for resolution.

Thanks

Samir

Edited by: Sam Sahay on Apr 23, 2008 11:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may put warning message in imcompletion procedure in sales document level i think.

Regs,

Chandra