Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalog shopping carts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I have a requirement.

If I have an iten in a Catalog, but some user not search it in catalog and create a shopping cart without catalog and the shopping cart goes to purchaser.

Is the some way to avoid thar shopping carts are created if the item is catalog and the shopping cart are created without rference to this cataklog?

Thanks

Nilson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can write a condition check on this CCM table /CCM/D_ITM_TXT. If the short text matches an entry in this table, then generate a pop-up informing the user to order from the catalog.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It's a good idea but I am using MDM catalog, someone knows if is there some function module that brings all itens of catalog?

Thanks

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Interesting approach - but how to handle all different writings of the short text? There can be various writings .....

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think there is one. Just a clue, refer to this FM MDM_COMM_CATEGORIES_EXTR.

Regards, IA

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's a tricky part.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

How about hiding the "Describe Requirement" free text option by BADI ? User can request item only from catalog. I guess this option is not accepted.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's not possible, some goods are not in catalog

Thanks

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can add some enhancement for control this in BADI:BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER

BestRegards

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy

The problem is when I the user starrts the shopping cart creation in GOODS AND INTERNAL SERVICES, the program not pass in this badi BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER, only pass if the user starts shopping cart creation from Catalog.

Thanks

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nilson,

Are you looking for Punchout or internal catalogs?

If punchout then i dont think there is a possibility..

regards

R P