cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many posts can *you* create in one hour ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

s Raj has successfully created 7 posts within 30 minutes.

Now I understand using this forum for getting config / errors resolved, but that kind of rapid fire posting does not seem right.

It could be a newbie that is just trying to understand and get ahead, but someone should point him to read the rules of engagment, and politely tell him not to post so many so fast.

Yet time and time again, folks say nothing to the person about this, which promotes the forum getting clogged up.

I also have issue when a person asks a specifc question in an area (example in shipping how a route and leg are determined) and someone pastes the complete Delivery and Transportation IMG in a response, but that's another topic.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

he is asking useless question's.

not at possible in sap or other wise silly........

raj beforeposting pls check previous posts.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please stop fighting with each other. As many times said, behave proffessionally.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friends.

am still on medical leave but have intermittent internet access.

i guess i missed quite a bit.

Prasanth gives wise advise. sometimes you get these things, sometimes they go away by themselves.

regards to everyone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sri, perhaps you should read the Rules Of Engagement as well.

I'm not knocking someone asking a valid question / issue, but whatever question you have, you should search in the forum to see if it already has been answered.

There are hundreds, if not thousands, of posts which have already been answered in detail in prior posts. We have something like 125k threads going on here in SD right now?

10 questions within 1 hour (60 minutes) = almost a question every 10 minutes posted to the forum...by one person. They are most likely not doing their own research before posting.

A clogged and cluttered forum is an in-efficient forum

What do yo folks get for these points anyway, a T-shirt or something?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi bill

yes , i know there are 1000's of posts in forum it is his duty and he should realize that , a person who cant realize , it is his problem.

even i can also say what you said but it doesn't look nice . thats why i kept calm. by answering 4 questions out of 10questions as . silence gives answers to people but comments doesn't

lets not prolong this by wasting our time and this is a place where we expect some good questions and good answers on SAP not on this .

I am here not for any T-shirts or points., i hope u are clear

Thanks

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now s Raj is at 10 posts in 48 minutes. Go s Raj !

Can more folks please tell s Raj to chill out on his rapid fire posts?. Please !

I'm only noting this here so this thread stays above s Raj's threads

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

most of the point's he will give to srinath only.....

and one more thing is he will post midnight (indian time).

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi aditya and bill

First of all , if you also know , you can also answer as it is a open forum and i think raj has rewarded you also adityaprasad.. so there is no meaning of telling that most of the time he gives points to srinath.this is a place where we share our knowledge and we are here to share our knowledge and not POINTS.behave like a matured persons and never make such senseless and meaningless comments.

1st thing is that if the person doesnt know the concept he can put the any sort of question ., as it is a open forum.

Thanks

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Correction, s Raj is now up to 9 posts in 40 minutes!