Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during Initial Load

mubarakshabna_asmi
Participant
0 Kudos

All:

I have Idm set up. I am trying to run the initial load (Use Case : SAP NW Portal). The datasource is a LDAP active directory server (Microsoft AD). I get the following error while running job.

XML and HTML version of the log do not show. Here is the "Text" version: ____________________________________________________________________________________

<mx:INFO>Temporary customer license. Contact SAP to get a perpetual license</mx:INFO>

<mx:INFO>CLASSPATH directory (E:\XIM\Identity Center\.) contains no class files.</mx:INFO>

<mx:INFO>License will expire on 30. June 2008</mx:INFO>

</mx:GENERAL>

<mx:PASSES>

<mx:PASS name="Job Initialization" title="Messages that occurred before the job was loaded" type="init" seq="0">

<mx:MESSAGES>

<WARNING seq="1">

<mx:TEXT>_Failed loading JDBC Driver class com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver_</mx:TEXT>

<mx:TEXT>java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver</mx:TEXT>

</WARNING>

</mx:MESSAGES>

</mx:PASS>

<mx:PASS name="581C81F5-A703-4718-B063-E6A87DCD741A" title="ReadUsersFromLdap" type="Fromsource DSA" seq="1">

<mx:MESSAGES>

<mx:ERROR seq="1">

<mx:TEXT>fromDSA.doSearch got exception, returning false</mx:TEXT>

<mx:TEXT>javax.naming.AuthenticationException: [LDAP: error code 49 - 80090308: LdapErr: DSID-0C090334, comment: AcceptSecurityContext error, data 525, vece

________________________________________________________________________________________

I have set the CLASSPATH environmental variable. C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server 2005 JDBC Driver\sqljdbc_1.1\enu\sqljdbc.jar and made the entry in the Console -> Options -> Java Tab.

Why does it still keeping looking for it in the Installation Directory (E:\XIM\Identity Center\.)

Help Please.

Thanks

S.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mubarakshabna_asmi
Participant
0 Kudos

All:

The error here was not because of the JDBC driver but an authentication error. Got past this by assigning "Domain Admin" role to the AD user used to connect to the Directory Server.

Thanks

S.