cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro for Abap - Tutorial 3 Navigation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did the exercise Web Dynpro for Abap: Tutorial 3 - Navigation, but when I test.

The first screen It´s ok, but when I press the search button.

This message shows me.

How can I fix this?

-

-

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://gru-s-ecc-001.arinso.com.br:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zz_bapinav_minoru/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system ER1 : Lower-Level Node with Name FLIGHTLISTVIEW.flight_list Does Not Exist

The error occurred on the application server gru-s-ecc-001_ER1_00 and in the work process 10 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: GET_CHILD_NODE_INTERNAL of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_ELEMENT========CP

Method: IF_WD_CONTEXT_ELEMENT~GET_CHILD_NODE of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_ELEMENT========CP

Method: IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE~GET_CHILD_NODE of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_VAL=======CP

Method: ONACTIONGET_FLIGHTS of program /1BCWDY/34A63FKGEJ2MX3QE6HZM==CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_DELEGATE~WD_INVOKE_EVENT_HANDLER of program /1BCWDY/34A63FKGEJ2MX3QE6HZM==CP

Method: INVOKE_EVENTHANDLER of program CL_WDR_DELEGATING_VIEW========CP

Method: IF_WDR_ACTION~FIRE of program CL_WDR_ACTION=================CP

Method: DO_HANDLE_ACTION_EVENT of program CL_WDR_WINDOW_PHASE_MODEL=====CP

Method: PROCESS_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_WINDOW_PHASE_MODEL=====CP

Method: PROCESS_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_WINDOW=================CP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system ER1 in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server gru-s-ecc-001_ER1_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 10 in transaction ST11 on the application server gru-s-ecc-001_ER1_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 100 -u: JACOB -l: E -s: ER1 -i: gru-s-ecc-001_ER1_00 -w: 10 -d: 20080417 -t: 150647 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sm1tje
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you check the short dump message in ST22, maybe gives you some additional information.

But when looking at the message, I would say that in the FLIGHTLISTVIEW node flight_list is not created.

Check if node is available, also check the name of the node. Maybe a typo (fligth_list, or flight_lits, or...)somewhere.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I got it.

The syntax node is case-sensitive.

I changed the node to upper-case and works!!!

Answers (0)