cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrning goods?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Pl Anybody tell me how can solve this situation "Some goods are return but warehouse temporarily close, how and where system is maintain these stocks"

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

By "close" do you mean that the plant has been deactivated? ... you will have a problem with the return processing then ...

However, if you mean that the warehouse has been physically closed and there is an arrangement to keep the pallets/material in another temporary location ... nothing else needs to be done. The system will still keep the stock in the warehouse, since it does not know that the warehouse/plant is physically closed. It only goes by logical settings and will continue to return the material to the plant where the sales originated from.

Unless you have an user-exit to keep all the returned material in another plant .....

I hope I have not confused you further.

Regards

Raju

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Raj what do mean by warehouse closed...

Last time we have same problem in our implementation project.

They were doing some modifications, but they arranged separate location for that returns goods.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Aditya,

here warhouse close in the sense is might be temperorily or permanently reason might me shifting to another location or permanent close due to conflicts in the society...might be anything?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi raj

if ware house is temporarily or permanently is getting closed bcoz of the society problems as you said , return goods will be sent to the nearest warehouse . so that transportation charges will be less once they open a the ware house again at new place or at the same place.

but stocks will be returned to the nearest warehouse. or else if the company policy says that during these shiftings returns should not take place then there wont be any returns from the customer and we wont accept

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Before doing this definitely they can look alternative..........

In business they won’t shut down like this......before close or change place they would see alternative.