Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecast Automodel

israel_cano
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I use the forecast strategy 56, and the table in the transaction /SAPAPO/MSDP_FCST2 is fulfill with the automatic selection according with the test

I think i miss a step because If I want to see this generated profile in the /SAPAPO/MC96B I only see the Master Fcts Profile and Univariate Fcst Profile that I manually create

I appreciate any suggestion or comment

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In /SAPAPO/MC96B, you can definitely see the generated profile.

The steps to do that are:

1. using transaction /SAPAPO/MSDP_FCST2 , pickup the generated forecast profile (copy it in temp)

2. Go to /SAPAPO/MC96B, enter the planning area and enter the generated profile in the field called Master Profile and press enter

You should see then the generated profile in /SAPAPO/MC96B

israel_cano
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas krishnamoorthy

Many thanks for this help , your tip are very helpful but I still test this strategy , but why the generate profile still doesn't view in the window where you chose Master profile forecast or univarate forecast.

Since in this window doesn't appear how can I run again in background the selected profile by automodel I guess only can do in interactive planing.

Best Regards

Israel

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did not understand whether you were able to see generated profile in /SAPAPO/MC96B. As I said in earlier note, you can go to table /SAPAPO/DP_FCST2, pickup the forecast profile and paste it in Master Forecast field in /SAPAPO/MC96B and press enter.

Note that once the forecast profile is generated a unique forecast strategy is selected eg. Croston's model. Then this model is used in background when you run the forecast. There is no question of running automodel again in background. The only way to run automodel again is to reset the forecast strategy in generated profile to strategy 56 or the one corresponding to auto model 1. You would need to save the profile using either the save button that appears on univariate screeen or directly in /SAPAPO/MC96B

Let me know if this helps.

Answers (0)