Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to generate a Pro forma for order (F5) when order type KB

meusp_16
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to know if it is possible to generate a Pro forma for order (F5) when the order type is KB. If it is possible, how should i configure the system?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gabriel

Before letting you know the possibility, can you please let me know why you want such a requirement, since standard has not provided such copy control, to my knowledge.

As you would know order type KB is for consignment fillup where you are just transferring the goods from FG unrestricted to your own warehouse and that is why in standard you can see the copy control KB --> F8 which means you can raise proforma against delivery and not against fillup order.

So think of whether really you wanted to raise proforma against fillup order which is NOT recommended by SAP. However, still if you feel that the requirement is so to have, you can make the settings in VTFA.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

meusp_16
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

I think you are right, it makes no sense to raise proforma against fillup orders. But still, I'm not able to generate a proforma against delivery. In the copy control there is no any entry KB --> F8. I think I will have to create it, but it is strange, as your answer suggests that it should be there by default.

Moreover, I have generated proforma against delivery for standard orders (TA) but there is no any entry in the control copy TA --> F8.

Maybe there is any other place apart from VTFA where I should be able to see this.

Thanks for your quick response.

By the way, I'm not Gabriel, I'm just using his account. I think I should open my own account.

Regards,

Luis Álvarez.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Luis Alvarez

Go to VOV8, where you can see the order type KB

Go to VTFL (Order to Delivery) copy control, where you can see KB order type. In VTFA, due to the reasons explained above only, you are not able to see.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

meusp_16
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

thank you very much once again.

Kind regards,

Luis Álvarez.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is possible. All you need to do is maintain an entry for this (KB -> F5) in the copy control (transaction VTFA).