cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

benefit deduction wage type issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Guru,

This is my first assignment, where I am currently working on payroll module, right now I am facing issue with this module, can any one throw light on this please.

Currently I am checking the rectroactive accounting period, where I am running a payroll for x employee for example for 8 months, every month it is displaying the result correctly after the benefit deduction for all the 8 months, when I planned to run the payroll for the 9th month, I added overtime period of 4 hours in the 8th months and started running payroll for 9th month where the 4 hours amount to be added in the 9th month, but when iam processing the 9th month payroll, benefits wage type for the 9th month is coming up with double the amount for example dental plan deduction of 10 rupees/ month where it is display 20 rupees in the 9th month, if this was happen for all the benefits deduction wage type then the payroll process will display the correct remuneration, but I find some of the benefit deduction wage type is not coming up with 20 rupees( recrurring) instead it is coming up with 10 rupees, when I checked the payroll schema, the benefit deduction wage type is not coming in the 0ARRRS input table which comes under PITAB S AOA, which comes under “ Saving table for iteration”, which comes under “Gross cumulation processing”.

Here my question how to bring the missing benefit deduction wage type in OARRRS table.

Thanks in advance for throwing a light

Regards,

Shreyasen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shreya,

It looks like you need to maintin correct specifications in the Arrears config table. Pleae check the table T51P6 for Arrears specification.

See the specification for that benefits wage and reply to this thread. I will explain you the meaning of those numbers.

You can read this following thread also.

Thank you,

Arti