Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM13

massimiliano_riva
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hy guys,

I have run the transaction SM13 and I have found that the space of the table ACCTIT was not enough and so I have several transactions(MIRO,MIGO,CO27,ML81N....)have been interrupted.After I have enlarge the space on that table I would have wanted that the interrupted transactions will complete their work >I have seen that on toolbar menu in SM13 there is the 'Update records'->'All records' or 'Single' but when I select one record and for example I run 'update record single' I believed that the transaction interrupted should have been completed but the program doesn't work because themessage says 'the status is not INIT' ?What it means?How can I carry that transactions interrupted to end?....The modul type in error is only V2...

Thanks in advance,I promise 10 points for a resolutive help.

By

Maximilian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_koehler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Maximilian,

> Thanks in advance,I promise 10 points for a resolutive help.

At first we are not hunting points in the database / os platform forum )

> I have run the transaction SM13 and I have found that the space of the table ACCTIT was not enough and so I have several transactions(MIRO,MIGO,CO27,ML81N....)have been interrupted

In this case the updater is normally deactivated to prevent more errors. Have you activated the updater after you have extent the space?

> What it means?How can I carry that transactions interrupted to end?....The modul type in error is only V2...

It depends on the exact error, please take a look at this error table:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e5/de86ea35cd11d3acb00000e83539c3/content.htm

If the error is not "Error (no retry)", then you can try the following (Update request -> Repeat update), but read this:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e5/de874a35cd11d3acb00000e83539c3/content.htm

Regards

Stefan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

massimiliano_riva
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help Stefan!

Best regards,bye

Maximilian