Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery block to block production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a question :

Can the delivery block in sales orders act as a block for producing materiales??, I mean if some check box in the configuration of delivery block is used for this objective or do i have to do this controlin the orders with another solution?.

Regards

Soraya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

If you have such kind of regular requirement then use appropriate requirement type in material master. This way you can define whetehr your requirement will be for sales order or for delivery or is it a make to order or else.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the delivery block is due to credit check, then you have an option to retrict the Requirements transfer and there by you can avoid blocking the stock. You can configure the number of days the Req transfer can be blocked.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but is not due credit check, in fact the sales order born with the delivery block this is in the configuration of sales order type , The delivery block is with the Confirmation box checked in the configuration, do this check box act for not producing the material, if it is not confirmed It can't be produced i think, I'm triying to confirm this ..

Regards

Soraya

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi soraya

It doesnt affect the production ,as you have configured in sales doc. type for delivery block , it will block at delivery level once you do delivery when the stock is confirmed

But if credit check takes place for that order you cant pass it on to Production consultants

Regards

Srinath