cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of uninitialized database 87684942 failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we get this "Error Creation of uninitialized database 87684942 failed" if we try to make a Setup-Package under MI 7.0 SP 15 with MaxDB for Client persistance.

Our System is WebAS is NW 7.0 SP15 with usage type MI and AS ABAP and AS Java. MI is 7.0 SP 15. All on Win 2003 32-Bit with Oracle DB.

The MaxDB is 7.6 the newest Version. The Generation-Process function well till it tries to create the DB. We've changed a lot of things in Visual Admin for MaxDB without any better result.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Andre

Creation of setup package using Max DB as the persistence is not supported. You can either use FileIO or DB2e only.

Best Regards

Sivakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you,

thats written in a complete different way in under help.sap.com!

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/a3/583aef1baa6d42b22bedcb4dec5db9/frameset.htm

Under Installing SAP MI on the Mobile Device -> Mobile Device Installation Using Setup Packages -> Installing MaxDB for Setup Package Creation

Whats that? Is the Help old? Haven't seen any Note for that issue. Could you be so kind and explain me.

Thank you in advance

Regards

André

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if I am correct you need to run MaxDB on the server as well. I think this is not working if it run with another DB. And while reading the docu it tells me that this is there written down as well. It is along time ago that I did that - about 2 years - but I am pretty sure we had to run the server with MaxDB instead oracle before it was working.

In the other cases you need DB2e - unfortunately.

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

thank you.

Maybe i have another Documentation, but this is written in the Docu:

Installing SAP MI on the Mobile Device

-Mobile Device Installation using Setup Packages

--Installing MaxDB for Setup Package Creation

---Installing MaxDB on a system where a different version is installed

-

---Installing MaxDB on a system with no MaxDB installation

-

I spend times on Installation and Setup that MI, cause the Help, Guides and Notes are so dramatically inconsistent. We can't download the DB2e from SAP nor either from IBM. Every Link is broken. If you be able to send me the DB2e we are very happy.

For a little explanation: This is my first time i use SAP MI. All work is for my diploma. So that is too much time consuming.

Thank you.

Regards

Answers (0)