SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISH-CO Integration (Case based order could not be created)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

My name is Yael Jacobi; I am a CO implementer in SAP Project in Israel.

The project is for a hospital in Israel.

We are trying to implement the integration between the CO (Controlling) and the ISH module.

I haven't found any valuable information in the internet until now.

I will be grateful if you could send me any documentation regarding the ISH-CO integration

I am trying to create a case based order (internal order that should be created for a case in the ISH) but with no success.

I created an internal order type in CO and customize the relevant data ,in the basic settings for "SAP Healthcare-integration with controlling" ,but no case based order had been created .

The revenue posted to the profitability analysis segment instead of the case order.

Maybe do you have any idea why is that and what is missing?

I would really appreciate it if you could help,

Thanks in advance;

Best Regards,

Yael

10 REPLIES 10

stefan_weigand
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Yael,

the best information regarding the integration with Controlling you will finde here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/3c/0ebc3959d39c39e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Here you will find the entry "Integration with Controlling". I hope that helps.

Best Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Stefan,

Thanks for your help.

In the end, I succeeded to create the case based order in CO.

It turned out that I had a problem with the internal order number range.

The truth is that I read lots of time the SAP standard documentation (the link the you directed me to).

This documentation is not good enough in my opinion.

For example it doesn’t detail the exact prerequisite for creating a cased based order.

I hoped to get additional documentation about ISH-CO integration.

Thanks a lot on your response and effort.

Best Regards,

Yael

Claudius
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Yael,

first of all good to hear that you solved the problem. Actually we have a couple of similiar processes where SAP Patient Management uses "standard" ERP functionality in the background. Sometimes it is a good strategy to first check out whether the "standard" functionality works as expected by invoking the respective transactions in ERP manually (using the values which you lateron expect IS-H to use automatically). If they work according to your expectations you can then focus on the IS-H configuration.

I'd like to come back to your point on the documentation. If you write that you think it was not good enough, I am sure you have some ideas how to improve it? As you may know we are moving more and more into collaborative documentation technology like Wikis. Would you be willing to maybe actively help improving parts of the documentation by sharing some of your experiences and knowlegde?

For example, we could jointly start a Wiki page on the topic of IS-H/CO integration.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Best regards

Claudius

0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are implementing ISH and have same problem as you encountered. Internal order is not getting created while creating case. Can you please suggest what exactly is the issue with number ranges that should be addressed.

Thanks a ton!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I will be glad to actively help improving parts of the documentation .

Starting a Wiki page on the topic of IS-H/CO integration is a good idea and I will do it after I will gain more experience.

Still looking for more documentation and will be grateful to get it from people who experienced in implementing the CO-ISH integration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the problem solved with the number ranges. IS-H number ranges are set up by using SNUM.

Please let me know your implementation experience too..

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yael,

MI name is Wilson Franco, I am from Colombia. Could you help me please with questions about ISH-CO. We are learning about this topic. Do you have simple example about integtation ISH-CO ? or do you know where can i to get example ?

Thanks

Wilson

0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

My name is Ana, I'm working in a project, implementing the integration between CO and ISH modules. Here the CO and the ISH modules are located in different systems, is it possible to integrate both of them using SAP standard?

I agree with Yael about the poor documentation given acording to this integration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sir,

We are in implementing phase and now we are facing the same problem, Case wise requisition cannot be generated it is asking for an case order number, and as you know there is no document is avaliable,

As going your thread i came to know that you have also faced the same problem. pls help me in solving the same problem, if you had maintained any document please shared with us,

Regards

Ankit

0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

I need more information about the requirement so I can try and help you to do the config setup. Give me the background if the problem is still existing.

Regards

Raj