cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieving pricing information for salesorder from SAP - help please!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

For an online synchrone interface between a Delphi application and SAP R/3 I need to determine the correct prices for a order / item.

I try to use BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE to do this (which should work for this purpose), but the BAPI doesn't return the NET_VALUE for the orderitem (it does return other data however).

A possible reason is that de simulation generates a salesorder that's incomplete, because the weight is missing for the items. I can't find which fields to use for this in the BAPI (in BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 thsi fields are in the ORDER_ITEMS_IN structure - GROSS_WGHT en NET_WEIGHT).

Does anybody know how the weight can be passed on to the BAPI or is there another way of determing the prices for a salesorder (without creating a salesorder in SAP)?

Help would be very much appriciated!

Léon.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pricing is a big part of Sales and Distribution.

Every company has their own pricing routines and they determine it based on the conditions.

For ex:

1. Military Orders have separate discounts

2. If an order is more than $1 Million probably company wants to give a discount.

These are just examples.

For your onlin sync interface, what you can do is write a proxy which creates the sales order and read the SD tables it send back the informatoin (I do not have on hand system to check which BAPI to use)

I think you should work with your R/3 Developer and Functional analyst. If you are the ABAP developer too, provided some time I might be able to find it when I get the system access.

regards

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shravan,

Thanks for the info. I'm quite aware of the complexity of pricing... I'm trying the different BAPI's but none of them is working as i hoped. I got already some usefull hints.

Kind regards,

Léon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi León

i have the same problem...

you could resolve it ?

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JMELGARZ
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello!

Problem solved

Enter to program MV45AFZB

go to FORM USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBAP and make a enhament point

Then enter this code:

VBAP-BRGEW = "Other field that you have on BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE
VBAP-NTGEW = "Other field that you have on BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE
VBAP-GEWEI = 'KG'. "For Example

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

Call the BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 itself, but set the the import parameter - TESTRUN as 'X', so that the salesorder is not created. Then you will get all the values that would have been there if you had created a sales order.

Thanks & Regards,

Renjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Renjith,

Thanks for the info. I tried that BAPI. It does create (or simulate to create) the salesorder, but it didn't return any item information. I'll try again, maybe it called the bapi wrong.

kind regards,

Léon.