cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

repeating the loop in ecc 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiii,

can any one of you help me out with how can i use the reapeted processing of a loop in smart form in version ecc 6.0.

because in the older versions when we create the loop we find this option on the general attribute button. but in ecc 6.0 is not being shown..

so how can i use this because without it the loop is only taking up the last availavle data.

thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI use either template or table in the main window and you can place the internal table in the tab data.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Generally by default loops are meant for repeat processing. What do you mean by repeat processing on general attribute button.

Former Member
0 Kudos

LOOP IN SMARTFORM:- to display the contents in the smartform first u have to create table in

the navigation tree.

on the main window if u right click you will get a menu if u click on CREATE option we can

find TABLE.

TABLE is a combination of a template and loop in smartforms.

go to global definitions and create a work area for the internal table. you can also pass

the table in form interface using table tab. if you do like this there will be no need of

an explicit work area.

now go to DATA TAB of the table node and mark it as internal table.

Enter the name of the internal table which has been passed in the form interface.

now give the assignment type either as INTO or ASSIGNING and specify a work area name over

there. care should be take that this work area which we used now must already be declared in

the globaldefinitions tab.

now all the contents in the internal table gets into work area which has been specified now

and gets displayed in the smartform.

if we want to specify any conditions on this internal table we can use WHERE condition group

box.

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF IAM WRONG.

Cheers,