cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sd - van sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guru's

my client is in to agro foods ... in sales the scenario is : distributers and dealers are fed with vans and each van caters to its own area .. and with its own customers... now how can i track the sale made by each van and moreover the cost allocation. clients is now allocating costs incurred by each van like fuel and other misc expenses and sale generated by each van...

plz give your thought on this and kindly suggest the possible solution...

thanks in way advance

regards

suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi SDN

to add a point...

even stock position is monitored daily basis... for each van...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDN,

thanx for ur immediate reply..

a clarification ' van is not provided by customer ... company is doing that '.

i'll look into transportation, as far as i knew it is useful if u have shipments and routes involved.

my scenario... each van is presently treated as gowdon(storage location). when moving stock into van.. and stock position is maintained for each van... and when sale is made stock gets reduced and like wise billing. the client now is tracking the sales and revenue generated on each van basis..even costs are allocated to each van thus arriving at the profitability... and for their feasibility each van is catering to particular area...with its own customers....

looking forward to your valuable reply...

thanks and regards

suresh

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you configure the transportation module.

i guess you can track the sales as u want.

treate your distributors/dealer as vendors bcoz they r providing service by arranging van.

create sales order- then delivery- create shipment - shipment cost (each vendor wise)- PGI- Bill to customer.

hope it adds info