Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order: default values + graying zones

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Experts,

i have same question about:

1- how to graying some fields/zones on sales order in va01, va02: like incoterms (in header) and batch , storage location (in item) ?

2- how can i get default value for batch in sale order item ?

3- how can i get default value for storage location (ex: for plant 1000 ==> Storage L should be Y100, and for plant 2000==> ST should be Y120, .....)

this can be done bye user exit or IMG ??

thank you in advance.

SD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi friend

I think if you want to gray out the feilds which are not happening in standard order, we need to go for SHDO where we need to look into feild variants. for our requirement.

in sales order if we need to change the storage location on the basis of plant then we can go for user exits.

to determine batch as default value in sales order means we need to do batch determination and if we have 2 or 3 batches then we need to select manually on the basis of FIFO

Regards

Srinath

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

to disable some fields use TVariant through SHD0.

For storage locaton, you will have to do storage location determination. However at sales order level is not available in sdandard you might have to use an enhance ment.

for default values for other fields use parameter ID...

Further help on each topic can be found on the forum itself...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) you can create variant of transaction code. Use TCode SHD0 and create Transaction variant or screen variant. This will create a variant of the original VA01 and hide/ gray out fields that you don't want.

3) for default value of storage loacation, u have to use user exits