cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to assign and create settlement rule for network automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

i have created order type for network with external number assignment. when ever i assign network to wbs or project definition after entering external number for network the system open the screen for "maintain settlement rule : overview".

is there any way that system automatically maintain settlment rule that is, system derive settlement rule for the assign wbs element for my network. However, everything working fine.

regards,

Saqib Usman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to assign settlment profile to the network type in transaction opsc. Network type will be assigned to network profile.

For networks, standard settlement profile (60) will be available. Assign the same to network type used in your project.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan

former_member214272
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In addition with Rakesh reply please check this IMG setting

SPRO -

> Project Systems ---> Costs -

> Automatic & Periodic allocations -

> Settlement ---> Define settlement rule for network ---> Assign strategies and default rules for network types

thanks

sunil

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saqib

you can select the option in configuration " Specify Parameters for Network Type" call the transaction OPUV then select from "Strategy" settlement rule type 01-as WBS element/project definition.

Hope this will work

Siddique

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do this :

1) In SPRO--> settlement --> Specify the default settlement profile for your project definition

2)Define settlement rule for network --> Define strategy --> Enter the priority as 4 (Copy settlement rule from project definition )

3) Assign this strategy to your network type

Hope this solves your problem

Edited by: Renjith VY on Apr 18, 2008 12:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sunil

problum still there!!! . the problum arises when create network for project. the system prompt to screen "maintain settelment rule: overview" i want to eleminate it. i hope their are some configuration setteing which need to be set.

how can i resolve it.

regards

saqib usman

former_member214272
Contributor
0 Kudos