Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have a query regarding pricing:

we have 10 end users and what the client requirement is can we give the access to one end user to change the price or the discount of the material, depending upon the situation.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes thats quite possible. Ask the Basis or Securities guy to do that for you.

Regards

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This will require joint efforts of Basis & Abap. Joint effort is required, as it is being specified at Condition Type level. This may not be a good solution for long term prospect. However, if client agrees then it is a development based on roles & autorization fron Basis & controllong Condition typpe based on roles or user ID.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to All,

thank you all for the replies and i have got the answer. i have awarded the points as well.

thanks once again...

valentin_catalin2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

What exactly do you need ?

Do you need to filter access to VK11/VK12 transactions (to create / change prices) or do you need to filter access in the (for example VA01/VA02) document for some specific users to be able to change prices?

For the first case is easy, is just a matter of authorizations (yout can use S_TCODE auth object to filter authorization at the transaction code level).

For the second case things are a little bit more complex. The idea is that you need to change the way the system is reacting to different users. To do this you need the help from an ABAP.

Solution for this is : to create a new Z authorization object, create a new pricing formula in which you will not change the price but the flag to allow or not to manually maintain the condition (based on the existing authorizations for new Z authorization object).

I hope this is right; I have done this some time a go, and maybe I'm missing something ...

BR,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is purely belongs to Authorizatin level. Please talk to your basis team. They can give the specific authorization to specifi users, based on the user ids.

You can give your basis team, the userids and the specific transaction codes which you want to restrict.

Hope this is clear.

Reward if helfpul.

Thanks,

Praveen

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It all depends on client's requirement only. If your client is willing to give authorisation to a particular end user, it can be achieved with the help of your basis team to give authorisation of VK11 / VK12 only for that particular user id.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes we can give access to any number of end users, one or many..... but these authorizations are done through BASIS people... please contact them

Regards

Bageerath

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes u can restrict access through authorization.

take the help of ur basis consultant.