cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email with buttons in it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement to send an Email from webdynpro application on action of submit button, and the email should contain two buttons APPROVE & REJECT.

This email is sent to the approver, depending on button selection the email is triggered back to the reciepient.

I'm able to send mails but with no buttons.

Could any one give me inputs on this.

regards

ambicasony

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ambika,

This link will give you idea on sending and receiving emails with attachment.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/cacb9a7d-0c01-0010-1281-be4962c9...

on Receiving end; you have to call the email sending code again but the receiver will be different this time. That you can get from the 12th page of the document.

Regards

Vinod V

Edited by: Vinod V on Apr 17, 2008 6:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm able to send mails.

But my requirement is mail body should contain two buttons in it.

Regards

ambicasony

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know it

when you send mail you should send it as HTML mail because u can have buttons in HTML.

for that you should set mail header content type "text/html"

I was asking how u r sending mail so that I can tell you how to set this text/html

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambika,

try this way;

use an offline adobe form were you have to use the submit button and go to its object tab and select its property as submit. and you will find another tab on submit and there specify the receiver mail id( give yours its the return address). You can attach this PDF file to the mail.

Regards

Vinod V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambica,

you can send the HTML mail where you create a HTML templet for the mail and create buttons in it.

Thanks

Ninad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you explain how to do this.

Regards

ambicasony

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you tell me how are you sending mail through smtp or some other way its gr8 if u can post the code of sending mail