cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while using Test tool -WE19

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I am trying to use Test tool for IDOC processing ( WE19) in R/3 System for any Basic Type ,for example: PEXR2002 and select the Standard Outbound Processing, I am getting the message as “Port does not exist in the table of port descriptions.”

Is this error something where port configuration is missing or some standard error.

Please provide your inputs.

Regards

Pragya Dubey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply.

But after clicking the Standard Outbound processing button, it will ask for the Sender and Recipient information.

Sender: Port

Partner number

Partner Type

Recipient: Port

Partner number

Partner Type

The IDOC will fail or will not process only if I have not done my configurations properly where I will give the inputs for the configured sender and Recipient information .

But before this step, While clicking the Standard Outbound Processing Button if the error occurs, I am not able to identify the actual problem.

Regards

Pragya Dubey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Double click on the Header segment, the Same window will be pop-up saying about the Sender and Receiver information.

Fill-up that information. Normally it will aks you..before giving the error. May be some of teh settings have changed.

Thanks

Swarup

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dubey,

Check it once u r configaration..

Step by Step Procedure..

Create the tRFC port definition

Refer to the following steps to create the tRFC port definition.

1. SAP transaction code: WE21 – Type /nwe21 on the SAP input window and press the

Enter key.

2. Highlight Transactional RFC.

3. Click the Port pull-down menu, which is located in the upper left corner of the SAP

screen. Click Create (or press F7).

4. Select the own port name radio button.

5. Type a port name such as ALEport. If you use a port name different from this, update

Table 2 at the beginning of this chapter for future reference.

6. Click the green check icon to continue.

7. Fill in the description field with tRFC port (You are free to write anything you want here).

8. Fill in the RFC destination field with ALESERVER. This must match the name you used on the previous RFC Destination step. If the name you enter here does not exist, the

system will flag an error and you will need to provide an existing RFC destination.

9. Make sure that IDoc record types SAP Release 4.x is selected.

10. Click on save.

Thanks,

Satya Kumar

Reward points if it is useful..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pragya,

The port that u create in the transaction code we21 ........check if the right RFC destination have been assgined to this particular port or not ............because sometimes this could go wrong

and also check the if the logical system is rightly specifed or not.........

I thin u r problem lies in port defination (we21) with right RFC destination (SM59)

Thanks

Sai

PS: kindly reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether u have configured the port using WE20 or WE21 (not sure any of them) tcode and check the partner profile for the Logical system using i think WE21

chirag