cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a customer who has export oriented unit.

So the customer is created under deemed export.

When i create sales order on this customer, it says no pricing procedure could be determined.

What would be the possible error?? How could you solve it...Please guide me with steps.

I will reward you with good points.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear raghu ram

Please check in OVKK, whether you have assigned the pricing procedure. If not, assign there and then retry.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

Please, check entry in t.code OVKK for pricing procedure determination. and also have look on masters for proper assignment of customer pricing procedure key and doc. pric.pro. key.

bye...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you go to XD02->SALE AREA DATA->SALES->

GIVE THE CUSTOMER PRICING PROCEDURE.

Regards,

T.Murugu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

When you create a sales order, and if you get a problem saying " Pricing Procedure could not be determined", that means, for the given sales area, document procedure, customer pr. procedure your pricing procedure is not assinged.

Please do as follows...

Goto T. Code OVKK.

Give your

1. Sales Orgnisation

2. Distribution Channel

3. Division

4. Document Pricing Procedure (which is available in your document type - VOV8)

5. Customer Pricing Procedure (which you have assigned in your customer master -> sales Area data -> sales Tab)

Now for this combinatin give a pricing procedure (eg. standard RVAA01), like this if you have your own pricing procedure you can assign, and you can also give a condition type (eg. PR00, PN00 etc), which you want to see in your sales orders in the item line)

Hope this is clear.

Reward if helpful.

Thanks,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

create a new pricing procedure and assign it in the pricing procedure determination

here for the document type (exprot sales order) maintain the pricing determinatin (V/08) and maintain condition record with this combination (VK11).

by this when you create a export SO.