cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'no logs to display' in option 'logs and traces' of SAP NetWeaver Administ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, it's the first time I post in SDN comunity, and I haven't a high level in English language, so I apologyze any inconvenient.

My problem is :

We work with EP7.0 SP13.

When I want to see the option 'log and trace' in SAP NetWeaver Administration, I only see the message 'no logs to display', exactly when time pass 100 seconds.I suppose it's a configuration problem. Which parameter in configtool or visual administrator may change?. Are there a configuration guide?, thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm sorry, but I can't resolve the problem. May be a specifc parameter that when it pass exactly 100 seconds shows the message 'no logs to display' in all options of logs and traces, sap logs, last 24 hours ...

If I try to see logs from Visual Administrator I get this error message "Unable to obtain a valid configuration"

more details are:

"...

Caused by com.sap.engine.cluster.message.ResponseTimedOutException: Participant 11,258,250 did not return a response in the specified timeout of 100,000 ms.

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.lazy.answerobject...

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.lazy.lazyconnetion..

at com.sap.engine.services.jmx.MBenaServerConnectionImpl.invokeMbsInernal(MBeanServerConnectionImpl.java:512)

Edited by: Santiago Ruiz Ramos on Apr 18, 2008 12:55 PM

Edited by: Santiago Ruiz Ramos on Apr 18, 2008 1:31 PM