cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webdynpro java runtime error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam developing a WebDynpro java application for additional personal data .There is a standard application specific to GB(Great Britain).I am developing the same for US, based on floor plan manager technique,following the existing one.While running the object I got the below exception.

"com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: ComponentUsage(FcPersInfo): Active component must exist when getting interface controller. (Hint: Have you forgotten to create it with createComponent()? Should the lifecycle control of the component usage be "createOnDemand"?"

I have already created the component (FcPersInfo) and it is in active state.I tried with all the three possible options(create on demand,manual, create).But got the same exception.

Please anybody help me in fixing this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Have you tried instantiating the component in the global section of any component. Chances are that you might be trying to instantiate the component even before its actual instantiation takes place, using either of the options - create on demand or manual creation.

Just remove any such variables in the global section of all the components, if any, and try executing the application.

Regards

Anil Madhavan

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Satish,

Just check your componant's graphic view and make sure all controllers exist into it.